Are you ready to make some cute and spooky cards and treat holders? This super cute class features the Cutest Halloween Bundle from Stampin' Up! and I am excited to partner with the Stampin Blondie to bring you this cross border class no matter where you live in North America!
Here is what you'll receive in your class kit:
- 1 Pack of Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper
- 1 Pack of Black & White Gingham Ribbon
- 1 Pack of Matte Black Dots
- Paper & Embellishment supplies, pre-cut and ready to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
- Exclusive online class video walking you through every step to make the 8 cards, as well as a PDF Project Tutorial for all four cards.
The video and project tutorials will be emailed to you directly so you can watch as many times as needed to create your 8 cards and beyond.
Option 1 - PICK-UP - $50
Option 2 - SHIPPING - $55
Add on the Cute Halloween Stamp Set ($23) or Cutest Halloween Punch Bundle ($42.25) with no additional tax or shipping added! The projects are designed to feature this stamp set.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards in this class:
- Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pads.
- Selection of adhesives (Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Stampin' Seal).
- Blending Brushes
If you would like to add any of these additional supplies in your class pack, please let us know on the registration form on the 'Anything we should know' section.
How To Register:
Register for this Class To Go by clicking on the RSVP button below. Fill out the registration form and indicate if you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice or if you want to purchase the class via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once paid, I'll place the order for you and send you everything in one fun package! Your class fee consists of the included products in the class plus tax and shipping from Stampin' Up! and shipping of the products from me to you.
In the United States? Register with the Stampin' Blondie HERE: https://bit.ly/3t2381i
(The US Class will open for registration on Wednesday, September 1st)
The last day to register for this class is September 12th.
This online class to-go will ship the week of September 26th.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Thanks and Happy Stamping!