The theme for OnStage Live this year was all about catering to our Beginner, Casual, and Avid crafters. I know I have all three customer types and while I'd love for everyone to eventually become an Avid Crafter, I realize that some of you just like to get crafty every once in a while - and that's OK with me! With this, we also talked about #SimpleStamping. It means going back to basics to create a simple card using ink, paper, and stamps (and maybe an embelishment or two). Here's an example of what I would consider a #SimpleStamping card. This card is one of my presentation cards that I demonstrated at OnStage Orlando. In case you missed my presentation video, you can watch it HERE!
I know what you're thinking; a Valentine's Day Card?! It's not even Christmas!
I know, I know...but my OnStage presentation was all about Valentine's Day! After all, everything I used for this card is from the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure starting on January 3rd! Consider this a sneak peek, which is perfect for your Valentine's Day projects!
Here's a look of the upcoming catalogues.
Aside from that, this card is something that is quick and simple. Perfect for that #SimpleStamping. As an added bonus, the layout is great to use for any occasion card you'd like to make!
Tips, Tricks, and Reminders:
- So Hoppy Together Stamp Set. This set is a Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set, which means you can earn it for FREE! During the Sale-a-Bration period from January 3rd - March 31st, you get to pick a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure for every $60 spent in my online store. If you shop with me during Sale-a-Bration (or any time) and use the months Hostess Code below, you earn additional rewards from me.
Here's a closer look at the set.
- Stampin' Blends. This is a colouring stamp set, which means you have many options to choose from, but in this case I chose to use the Granny Apple Green Blends Combo Pack, as well as the Poppy Parade Blends Combo Pack and the Smoky Slate Blends Combo Pack. Blends are such an inexpensive colouring tool and one of my favourites.
- Gingham Gala. There's a brand new suite in the Occasions Catalogue dedicated to butterflies and gingham prints. It is gorgeous! In this case, I used the new Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (#148554) in Lemon Lime Twist. It comes in a 6x6" paper pack and includes 5 colours including Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, and Whisper White. I think this suite will be a huge hit!
- Hearts Epoxy Droplets. These cute hearts are from the new All My Love Suite, also coming in January. The Heart Epoxy Droplets come with a pack of 72 clear, adhesive-backed heart-shaped accents in three sizes; 5 mm, 7 mm, and 9 mm. They are so cute! Not to mention that you can use your blends to customize them to any colour you'd like, just like I did in the sample using the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blend.
I'd love to see you create your own #SimpleStamping card! Here are my card measurements to help get you started.
- Whisper White Cardstock Base: 8.5" x 5.5", scored at 4 1/4"
- Gingham Gala DSP: 4" x 2 1/4"
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 3.5" x 2.5"
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Other products include the Classic Label Punch, Momento Ink, and Stampin' Blends. Clickable links to most products are below.
I will be sharing more projects from the new catalogues over the next couple of months. Be sure to enter your email at the bottom of the page to subscribe so you never miss a post!
Thanks for stopping by!
Need a Catalogue? Please allow me to send you one if you don’t already have a demonstrator! Leave me a comment below or contact me!
I appreciate your order! Shop Online Anytime!
SHOP: Clearance Rack