Sun, Jul 10|
Location is TBD
Sweetest Christmas July Card Club
This class features the beautiful Sweet Candy Cane Bundle and includes supplies to make 8 incredibly cute Christmas cards!
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2022, 11:37 p.m. – 11:42 p.m.
Location is TBD
About The Event
July's Christmas Card Club Class has arrived! I am excited to once again offer Christmas Card Club to you are nice and ready with beautiful handmade cards by the time Chirstmas is here! While card club is a subscription, you can just joi in July here!
Subscribers save $5!
The Sweet Candy Canes bundle from the new 2022 Holiday Catalogue!
Registration will close on July 10th.
Estimated date of shipping of kits is the week of June 24th.
Your class fee includes the following:
- 1 Pack of Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper
- 1 Pack of Adhesive-Backed Seasonable Sequins
- 1 Sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- Paper & Embellishment supplies, pre-cut and ready to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
- Exclusive PDF Project Tutorial with step-by-steps instructions on how to complete all four cards.
All products noted above are subject to change based on availability.
Pick-Up Option - $45
Shipping Option - $54
Kits will come with cut cardstock pieces, sorted and organized by project. These are perfect for all skill levels!
Add-On Options (at cost with no additonal tax or shipping):
- Sweet Candy Canes Stamp Set - $30
- He's the Man Bundle (Stamp Set & Dies) - $70.00
- Adhesive Kit (Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals) - $22
Note: It is recommended that you have the Sweet Candy Canes Stamp Set for this class.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards in this class:
- Real Red, Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green, Pool Party, and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pads
- Selection of adhesives (Stampin' Seal, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals).
If you would like to add any of these additional supplies in your class pack, please select the options on the registration page.
Where/when will the class be held?:
In your own home! Create these project on your own schedule with the project PDF tutorials included in your class kit!
How To Register:
Register for this Class To Go by clicking on the RSVP button below. Fill out the registration form and indicate if you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice or if you want to purchase the class via etransfer to email@example.com. Once paid, I'll place the order for you and send you everything in one fun package! Your class fee consists of the included products in the class plus tax and shipping from Stampin' Up! and shipping of the products from me to you.
Subscribe to Card Club Here! Subscribers save $5 each month and Christmas Gifts are included! https://www.sweetpaperstudios.com/christmascardclub
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. There are no refunds. If you need to cancel and can no longer attend, the projects will be made on your behalf and will be available to pick up at an agreed upon time, unless shipping is required. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.