Wed, Jan 12|
Location is TBD
Sweet Conversations Valentine's Day Card Class
Be ready for Valentine's Day with this super cute card class to go! This class features the brand new Sweet Conversations Bundle and includes supplies to make 8 incredibly cute cards! Available in Canada and the United States!
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2022, 10:37 p.m. – 11:58 p.m.
Location is TBD
About The Event
Be ready for Valentine's with this Sweet Valentine's Day Class To Go! This class includes BRAND NEW product from the new 2022 January - June Mini Catalogue.
This class is available in Canada and the United States!
With this event, you’ll receive a FREE class kit & an exclusive PDF Project Tutorial with the purchase of this card class. Thats a savings of $45! You choose which option you'd like and I do the rest!
Your class fee includes the following:
- 1 Pack of Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
- 1 Pack of Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels
- 1 Pack of Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon
- Paper & Embellishment supplies, pre-cut and ready to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
- Exclusive PDF Project Tutorial with step-by-steps instructions on how to complete all four cards. The project tutorials will be emailed to you directly so you can print as needed to create your 8 cards and beyond.
- Taxes and Shipping
Option 1 - PICK-UP - $48
Option 2 - SHIPPING - $55
Add-On Options (at cost):
- Sweet Conversations Stamp Set - $25
- Sweet Conversations Stamp Set & ISweet Hearts Dies - $57.50
- Adhesive Kit (Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals) - $22
Note: It is recommended that you have the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set for this class.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards in this class:
- Real Red, Highland Heather, and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pads.
- Selection of adhesives (Stampin' Seal, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals).
If you would like to add any of these additional supplies in your class pack, please let us know on the registration form on the 'Anything we should know' section or use the Add-On section during registration.
How To Register:
Register for this Class To Go by clicking on the RSVP button below. Fill out the registration form and indicate if you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice or if you want to purchase the class via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once paid, I'll place the order for you and send you everything in one fun package! Your class fee consists of the included products in the class plus tax and shipping from Stampin' Up! and shipping of the products from me to you.
In the United States? Registration will the Stampin Blondie HERE: https://bit.ly/3mMgPQd
The last day to register for this class is January 12th.
This online class to-go will ship the week of January 24th or sooner.
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. There are no refunds. If you need to cancel and can no longer attend, the projects will be made on your behalf and will be available to pick up at an agreed upon time, unless shipping is required. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.