Thu, Aug 12|
Location is TBD
Sharing Sunshine Online Card Class
Make 8 beautiful cards in our August Online Class! This online class features bright, cheerful, and the cutest cards using the Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! Available in Canada and the United States!
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2021, 11:37 p.m. – 11:42 p.m.
Location is TBD
About The Event
Are you ready for the CUTEST class you've ever seen?! This super cute class features the Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! and is available in Canada and the United States!
With this event, you’ll receive a FREE class kit & an exclusive class video with the purchase of this card class. Thats a savings of $45! You choose which option you'd like and I do the rest!
Here is what you'll receive FREE from me:
- Paper & Embellishment supplies, pre-cut and ready to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
- Exclusive online class video walking you through every step to make the 8 cards, as well as a PDF Project Tutorial for all four cards. The video and project tutorials will be emailed to you directly so you can watch as many times as needed to create your 8 cards and beyond.
Your class fee includes the following:
- 1 Pack of Brights Designer Series Paper
- 1 Pack of Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- 1 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Taxes and Shipping
Option 1 - PICK-UP - $50
Option 2 - SHIPPING - $55
- Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set - $25
Note: It is recommended that you have the Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set for this class.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards in this class:
- Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pads.
- Selection of adhesives (Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Stampin' Seal).
If you would like to add any of these additional supplies in your class pack, please let us know on the registration form on the 'Anything we should know' section.
How To Register:
Register for this Class To Go by clicking on the RSVP button below. Fill out the registration form and indicate if you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice or if you want to purchase the class via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once paid, I'll place the order for you and send you everything in one fun package! Your class fee consists of the included products in the class plus tax and shipping from Stampin' Up! and shipping of the products from me to you.
In the United States? Register with the Stampin' Blondie HERE: https://bit.ly/3lgssit
The last day to register for this class is August 12th.
This online class to-go will ship the week of August 23rd.
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. There are no refunds. If you need to cancel and can no longer attend, the projects will be made on your behalf and will be available to pick up at an agreed upon time, unless shipping is required. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.