Tue, Aug 10|
It's time for Sale-A-Bration Bingo and Craft Class! This event will feature BRAND NEW product from the 2021 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue. Prizes and crafting included!
Time & Location
Aug 10, 2021, 11:53 p.m. – 11:58 p.m.
About The Event
It's time for Sale-A-Bration Bingo and Craft Class! This event features BRAND NEW product from the 2021 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. If we have a full class of 20, then the prizes will be out of this world and will include bundles galore and more! This is on top of the free Sale-A-Bration items that will be added! You don't want to miss this one!
We'll play via ZOOM online so we can all have fun, have several chances to win fabulous prizes, and get creative. We'll play 6 rounds of bingo with fabulous Stampin' Up! prizes, create 4 lovely make-and-takes with products I'll include for you (valued at min. $20), enjoy a pillow gift from me, and even have a few extra door prize drawings too!
This Stampin' Bingo event is open to anyone in Canada!
How Does It Work?
Sign up before the August 8th in order to be included. I'll then send you a class pack that will include product and your make n' take items, as well as two Bingo Boards.
Here is what is included in the Stampin' Bingo Kit:
- Min. $20 worth of Stampin' Up! product
- 1 Sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- 2 Bingo Boards
- Paper & Embellishment supplies, pre-cut and ready to create 4 cards (4 different deigns). This includes all die and punched elements.
- Exclusive PDF Project Tutorial walking you through every step to make the 4 cards. The Tutorial will be emailed to you directly.
COST (Pick-Up in Hamilton): $49
Please add $12 more if you require shipping.
- Peaceful Deer Stamp Set, $34
- Peaceful Deer Bundle, $55
- Add 2 additional Bingo Boards for $10, which go directly back into the prizes!
It is recommended that you have the stamp set for these cards, but as always you can substitute with what you have on hand.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards:
- Clear Blocks for your stamps
- Selection of adhesives (i.e. Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots).
- Menento Black, Soft Suede, Garden Green, and Real Red Ink Pads.
- Optional Bronze and Ivory Stampin' Blends
How To Order:
Register for the Stampin' Bingo by clicking on the RSVP button below. Fill out the registration form and indicate if you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice or if you want to purchase the Club via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once paid, I'll place the order for you and send you everything in one fun package!
Closer to the class date, you will be sent an email with further instructions and game rules, as well as the Zoom link. I am looking forward to playing bingo with you!
The last day to register for this class is August 8th.
This online class to-go will ship the week of August 16th.
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds or exchanges. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.