Sat, Mar 26|
Online Stampin' Bingo!
It's time for our Online Stampin' Bingo and Craft Class! This event features BRAND NEW product from the 2022 January - June Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue. Prizes and crafting included!
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About The Event
During this event, we'll play via ZOOM online so we can all have fun, have several chances to win fabulous prizes, and get creative. We'll play 6 rounds of bingo with fabulous Stampin' Up! prizes, create 4 lovely make-and-takes with products I'll include for you (valued at min. $20), enjoy a pillow gift from me, and even have a few extra door prize drawings too!
This Stampin'Bingo event is open to anyone in Canada!
Project Sneak Peeks and full details will be posted shortly.
How Does It Work?
Sign up before the February 28th in order to be included. I'll then send you a class pack that will include product and your make n' take items, as well as two Bingo Boards.
Here is what is included in the Stampin' Bingo Kit:
- Min. $20 in Stampin' Up! product.
- 1 Sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- 2 Bingo Boards
- Paper & Embellishment supplies, pre-cut and ready to create 4 cards (4 different deigns). This includes all die and punched elements.
- Live project instruction after our Bingo games, plus an exclusive PDF Project Tutorial. The Tutorial will be emailed to you directly.
COST (Pick-Up in Hamilton): $45
Please add $10 more if you require shipping.
- Stamp Set - $30
- Bundle - $55
- Add 2 additional Bingo Boards for $10, which go directly back into the prizes!
It is recommended that you have the stamp set for these cards, but as always you can substitute with what you have on hand.
Additional supplies required to complete the cards:
- Clear Blocks for your stamps
- Selection of adhesives (i.e. Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots).
- Ink Pad colours will be announced shortly.
How To Order:
Register for the Stampin' Bingo by clicking on the RSVP button below. Fill out the registration form and indicate if you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice or if you want to purchase the Club via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closer to the class date, you will be sent an email with further instructions and game rules, as well as the Zoom link. I am looking forward to playing bingo with you!
The last day to register for this class is February 28th.
This online class to-go will ship the week of March 11th.
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds or exchanges. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.