Fall Papercrafting Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Enjoy 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful Baldwins Resort in Windermere, ON and crop 'til you drop all weekend long! Crop time will begin at 5:00 pm on Friday night and continue until 2:00 pm on Sunday afternoon. Enjoy a dedicated space to create without having to clean up your projects, make yourself a meal, or drive someone to hockey practice for the entire weekend! It's 'me' time at its finest!
All paper crafting types allowed (stamping, scrapbooking, card making)...you name it!
Your registration includes:
- A personalized welcome gift from Lisa (owner of Sweet Paper Studios)!
- Your own round table to work at.
- All of your meals (Friday Evening Dinner, and Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, and Breakfast on Saturday)
- Daily coffee and tea service, snacks, and other refreshments.
- Use of my tools (big shot, punches, dies, etc.)
- Two FREE make and takes on Saturday.
- Optional classes & Stampin' Bingo (pre-registration required).
- Lots of laughs, crafts, and memories!
Cost: $435 + HST
Click on 'Register' below in order to reserve your spot! Upon registration, I will send you a full registration form via email. You then have 12 hours to complete your registration form and send me a 50% non-refundable deposit via an email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org for your retreat fees. Any spots held without payment after 12 hours will be released and be made available to other potential retreat guests.
No spaces will be held without a deposit. Deposits are non-refundable as I will be under contract to pay the fees regardless of whether you attend. However, you are welcome to find someone to fill your space in the event that you cannot attend, however, all money will need to be exchanged between you and your replacement.
All remaining balances are to be paid on or before October 1.
Registration for optional classes and Stampin' Bingo will begin one month prior to the retreat, so stay tuned!
For more information or to make a payment please contact Lisa at email@example.com.
I hope to see you in the Fall!